Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not sure what my style is..

I don't have a particual type, the key is that we hit it off and take it from there. I am looking for a man who has his act together: career, health, social life and finances. Traits I do look for are assertiveness, honesty, openess, responsibility, intelligence and athleticism. Must be a non-smoker and must not be a back seat banger. I am intelligent, fun, honest, loyal, practical and financially stable. I'm an awesome combo of girlie and tough. I'm not your typical female in the sense that it doesn't take me hours to look glam and I'm punctual. I stay fit by going to the gym regularly. I've played a lot of sports over the years. I've done some traveling of the 'back-packing / youth hostel' type. I love almost all foods = I'm a a great dinner date. I prefer to meet in person. Luvs/Interests: Getting my hair done, Starbucks, Cosmos, cooking, art, photography, stained glass, traveling, movies (mainstream and foreign), thunderstorms, etc....

No comments: