Monday, March 10, 2008

My first try at this....

let's giv'er a try. I am looking to have some fun, meet some new people, and see where things go from there. I think it is kind of hard to put down in black & white what I am looking for in a man - ok, open, honest, etc, etc - but we all want that. I think you know it when you meet the person, it is there or it isn't.

So about me - I like to be outside, either hiking or walking, or strolling on the beach enjoying the sunshine. I like to make dinner for friends, hanging out on the deck. In my view, life is for having fun, making the most of a moment and spending time with people you want to be with. Otherwise what is the point?

I have lots to keep me busy, working, life at home, working in the garden, playing with the dog and hanging out with my teenager and her friends (yes I said teenager!).

So I guess that is about it in a nut shell - so you feel like making life a little more interesting?

No comments: